To work with us on a custom order, please fill out the form below and Jenn will be in touch as soon as she can!
Please note that cost will be determined after we have discussed the project with you, and is determined based on design, size, complexity, materials and skills needed to complete your order.
Please fill out and give us an initial description of what you are looking for in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order?
Please fill out the form above to start the conversation about your custom order. Please note that we get many custom inquiries and it may take some time for Jenn to respond. Responses to custom order inquiries typically happen on Mondays.
Every order is different, and it is best for you to have a conversation with Jenn to be sure we're on the same page before working together.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE INQUIRIES
What is the process like?
- Submit your information and a basic description of what you would like us to create via our contact form.
- A customer intake form will be e-mailed to you. Once you complete the form and send it back, an initial consult will be scheduled, via phone or online chat, to discuss your vision and be sure that we are the right fit for you.
- If you choose to work with us, we will send you an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of $150 and Jenn will get to work on designing your order.
- You will receive an initial digital design proof within 5 business days of deposit payment. Up to 3 revisions are included in the initial deposit.
- Upon receiving your final approval, you will be invoiced for the balance of your sign (total price - deposit). Please note that no changes can be made once we receive your final approval.
- Once your final invoice is paid, we will get to work.
- You will be invoiced for shipping once your order is complete and ready for packaging. When we receive your final payment, expect your order to ship within 2-3 business days (depending upon the size of the order).
NOTE: Once we receive your final approval and your invoice is paid, it cannot be cancelled/refunded for any reason.
How long does it take to receive a custom order?
For custom orders, it can take anywhere from 5-10 weeks until your order is ready to ship. Holidays may impact our work load, so please that that into account when ordering custom work.
How long your order will take us to complete and have it ready to ship is dependent upon:
- The size and complexity of your order.
- Our current work load.
- How long it takes to receive a final proof approval from you.
- How quickly your invoice is paid.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee delivery dates. While we use UPS and FedEx for our shipments, once an order ships it is subject to any possible delays by the carrier.
I need my order ASAP - is there any way to rush my order?
We cannot accommodate rush requests for custom orders.
Custom work require time to design, cut, prep, sand, shape, paint and cure before they are ready to be packaged for shipping. This is not a process that can be expedited to give you a product that meets both of our expectations.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship within the USA only.
Is shipping included in my quote?
Shipping is not included in your quote, and will be invoiced to you separately.
Shipping itself varies greatly depending on the dimensions and weight of your order, and its destination. Shipping also tends to inflate a bit around the holiday season. Unfortunately we cannot provide accurate shipping quotes, as we will not know the weight of your order until it is complete.
Why do you ask for my budget?
While we have general set prices depending on designs and sizes, knowing your budget will allow us to suggest other options, accents, material upgrades, etc..
Knowing your budget does not allow us to inflate our pricing, rather it helps Jenn to know if we're the right fit for you - and how we can get there if we may not seem to be initially.
Can I call to discuss instead of submitting a form?
We have a very busy schedule as handcrafted business owners. We also raise chickens and have fur babies that require our attention at various times throughout the day.
Along with Jenn's auto-immune issues, e-mailing and scheduling chat times is the most efficient way for us to communicate. It also allows us to reference back to previous discussions with you so that we can give your order our full attention while we complete it.
I sent you a message on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok but haven't heard anything back.
Please fill out our form instead of messaging us on social media. Keeping track of messaging on multiple social media platforms is impossible for a small business such as ours and often creates confusion.